SOP KTF Slide type Linear Position Transducer is designed for most common occasions, especially for the places where the direction of length is limited and self-align is difficult. It is a high precision linear position transducer with a long lasting conductive track. Slide-type linear displacement sensor with rodless design saves installation space.
1. We have linear engraving machine, which makes the displacement more accurate.
2. Our brushes are made of six-element alloy imported from Japan.
3. Long Service Life.
4. Anodized aluminum alloy housing
5. Excellent performance and outstanding linearity
6. Allow high operation speed up to 10m/s
7. IP65 protection class
8. Available with integrated signal coverter with 4-20mA or 0-5VDC output.
9. Better seal than KTC series.
This is the most common application of sensors. Because the linear sensor is hermetically sealed, it can be used outside of the laboratory and workshop. Linear position sensors can be used in harsh environmental applications such as factory automation, industrial measurement.
Linear sensor is used as charge sensor in hydraulic accumulator.
The power plant ensures that the turbines generate electricity. These turbines require a position sensor with a signal conditioner to provide the necessary power.
Most aircraft require a linear sensor to measure the deflection of the wing. Makers such as Positek develop sophisticated sensor products for commercial aircraft and aerospace systems such as the communications satellite.
SOP KTC series linear transducers are widely used in position or displacement measurement of various equipements, such as injection molding machines, die-casting machines, rubber machinery, wood-working machinery, shoe machinery and hydraulic machinery.